Tuesday, March 31, 2009

today I'm grateful for...



1. After-school trips to Tom's antique store with my mom. We decided that we could certainly move in there. Rickety chairs, gilded mirrors, forgotten portraits, retro dining sets...perfect...


2. Spying on boys at the bike rack through the window during first period chemistry. We duck whenever they look towards us. Nothing like some giggles to make chem interesting.


3. The silly AIMS prep questions. This question was actually asked:
"John misses the bus every Thursday...what conclusions can you draw from this?
a. John doesn't like the bus driver on Thursdays
b. John has consumption.
c. John has a dentist appointment every Thursday.
d. None of the above."
Complete ridiculosity.




4. The soundtrack to the movie Atonement. It makes the movie all the more heartbreakingly delightful. And, can I please have a soundtrack to my life?



5. Finding these gorgeous specimen sketches while browsing weheartit. I love the color and the paper and the spidery script. Makes me wanna go draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment