Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Today, I'm grateful for...

1. Early morning starbucks runs with Lindsey, Mel, and Mitch. Coffee is more fun than constructions, any day. It was a sweet morning.

2. Every Henry VIII book ever written. I just can't even describe my fascination with this man and the women he doomed. I'm a little obsessed.

3. Sequestering myself in the library during lunch, then being pleasantly surprised by my sweet best friend Jennifer. Honestly one of my favorite people on earth. We're going to my school's fine arts display tomorrow, and I'm so excited!

4. Funny little ironies in the Target parking lot. My mom and I get to gossiping, and there's nothing that can really stop us. Except possibly running into the person we were talking about. Whoops.
5. Color-coding my closet and gabbing with Katherine. she's having boy problems. I want to help, but I don't really know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment